- Use objective and self-reported data related to sleep, performance, fatigue and other relevant measures to build deep understanding about current work practices
- Reduce any emotional opinions about work hours, fatigue, performance, etc. by balancing the conversations using relevant data from your workforce
- Use technology to enhance your company’s ability to understand relationships between different sources of data including work hours, sleep, safety metrics, time of the day, etc.
- Standard Studies include collection of objective sleep data using non-invasive wrist-word ‘sleep monitor’ devices in conjunction with hours of work and self-reported fatigue data
- Advanced Studies also include objective performance throughout the 24-hour day using the objective Psychomotor Vigilance Task (PVT)
Get a quote
To get a quote for a workforce study, please contact Dr Adam Fletcher