A quantitative risk identification process that uses planned and/or actual hours of work to assess fatigue ‘hot spots’. Identification of hours of work
with higher fatigue risk exposures allows for more focused and cost-effective approach. For planned and/or actual hours, using the FAID® fatigue prediction
software and complementary methods.
- Use the pioneering FAID® tool to provide insights about the ability of personnel to access recovery sleep to reduce fatigue within schedules, rosters
and actual hours of work
- Clear identification of potential fatigue ‘hotspots’ to help target risk controls in a more cost-effective way
- Compare schedule variations or options in a quantitative way to reduce the emotional assessment of work patterns that are common
- Standard (for a single schedule/roster or a set of basic variations)
- Comprehensive (for the comparison of a more complex set of schedules/rosters or multiple sets of actual hours of work)
- Custom (for larger scale analysis, such as all of the work hours for all employees working at a site for a 12-month period)
Get a quote
- Quotations can be priced in your local currency upon request.
- Any purchases made directly made through this website will be transacted in Australian dollars.
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be added for sales made in Australia.
- Payments in other currencies can be arranged using credit card or direct bank transfer.
Other Resources - Buy Online Here
REM's Sleep - Making Your Shift Work
Alive & Alert - Personal solutions to manage fatigue
Set of 6 - Fatigue Management Key messages
Dead Tired The Science of Sleep/Fatigue