Studies can be done anywhere in the world and can provide quantifiable measures linking work patterns, sleep patterns, fatigue predictions and performance.
- Use objective and self-reported data related to sleep, performance, fatigue and other relevant measures to build deeper understanding of current work
- Reduce any emotional opinions about work hours, fatigue, performance, etc. by balancing the conversations using relevant data from your workplace
- Use technology to enhance your companies ability to understand relationships between different sources of data including work hours, sleep, safety
metrics, time of the day, etc.
Variations available: Studies include a collection of objective sleep data using a non-invasive wrist-worn sleep monitor' devices in conjunction
with work and hours of work and self-reported fatigue data. Advanced Studies also include objective performance measures throughout the 24 hour day
using the objective Psychomotor Vigilance Task (PVT) tests.
Get a quote
- Quotations can be priced in your local currency upon request.
- Any purchases made directly made through this website will be transacted in Australian dollars.
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be added for sales made in Australia.
- Payments in other currencies can be arranged using credit card or direct bank transfer.
Other Resources - Buy Online Here
REM's Sleep - Making Your Shift Work
Alive & Alert - Personal solutions to manage fatigue
Set of 6 - Fatigue Management Key messages
Dead Tired The Science of Sleep/Fatigue